Week 1, Day 2, draws.
- 10 reps of wall drill from press-out 2H
- 20 reps of wall drill from holster 2H
- 5 reps of wall drill from holster, SHO
- 5 reps of wall drill from holster, WHO
- 10 reps draw & fire at 3/4 speed, 2H
- 10 reps draw & fire slow 2H
Posted this a bit late, but I took care of this in the morning as usual.
I wasn’t very “on” in this session. I need to tell myself, at times like this, stop trying to keep the speed of before. If I go slower but every motion is correct, every sight picture is perfect, every press-out is right… well, that’s better than going at normal speed and reinforcing less than optimal habits.
Another thing is working on the “eye-target line”. I actually want to elaborate on that in a solo article, which I’ll try to get to soon.