2012-07-30 dry fire practice
Week 3, Day 1, basic routine
- 20 reps of wall drill from extension 2H
- 5 reps of wall drill from extension SHO
- 5 reps of wall drill from extension WHO
- 20 reps of wall drill from press-out 2H
- 5 reps of wall drill from press-out SHO
- 5 reps of wall drill from press-out WHO
After my performance on Saturday I wanted to work on speed of the press out and getting on the trigger faster. Sure enough I got on the trigger faster, but I see the sights dip. Ugh. I can tell part of it is not having a consistent “crush grip”… a common problem I have when I dry fire because my brain knows I’m dry firing.
So… more things for me to work on. There’s always a list of stuff.