2012-07-17 dry fire practice
Week 1, Day 2, draws.
- 10 reps of wall drill from press-out 2H
- 20 reps of wall drill from holster 2H
- 5 reps of wall drill from holster, SHO
- 5 reps of wall drill from holster, WHO
- 10 reps draw & fire at 3/4 speed, 2H
- 10 reps draw & fire slow 2H
All draws from concealment, but no extra stuff involved like moving on the draw. Just focus on the draw, the press-out, and the trigger press.
I noticed I reverted to closing one eye. It’s something I have to be conscious and “fight”. But I can tell my brain isn’t totally ready to see that sort of visual input “at speed” just yet. It’ll have to get there, and the only way is subjecting it. I do need to keep this in mind next time I do live fire, so my brain can take in that visual input.